Monday, March 2, 2009

Cassie Marie turned 11!


February 27th is a day to think of joy, laughter, emotions and sweetness! Ahhh, my Sweet Pea's birthday 'Cassie Marie Goldman'....born way back in 1998.

Cassie Marie was a name I had picked out when I was about 9 or 10 years old myself. I thought it was so cute, and yet pretty too. Marie was my Grandmas name (on my dad's side, and my middle name as well.) I love to have children bare the names of loved ones and family members. What a honor it is for her to bare the name of my "Big Grandma". Marie Cox (Big Grandma) was so FUN, creative, positive, and a blast to be around....just like Cassie.

It's funny whenever I have Cassie alone she starts in when question after question. I was starting to get bothered by this shotgun blast of questions the last time I took her to town with me and said, "Why don't you just talk instead of making me talk!" She looked at me and said, "Well, I already know about me I want to talk about you!" Oh, how sweet! I was good with that. But, I still wanted her to talk! She loves people and loves to know know things. :)
Creative is an understatement! Create, create, create all day long would make her soooo happy, crafts, crafts, crafts!

Our family is BLESSED to have Cassie Marie in our lives!

Cassie-- grow in Him who gives you life everlasting, I love you!!! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Cassie...Cassie...your Mom said it all in your birthday post. You are fun, creative and fun to be around but she failed to mention musically talented too!!!!! Uncle John said your party was lots of fun and you have grown up so much. Love your smile and just plain love YOU! Oh....and I remember your Big Grandma Marie well...she was a beautiful person and you carrying on her name does her proud!!!!! Aunt Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tami - you always say it all in your posts about everyone. Yes, sweet Cassie is loved by all and makes everyone smile. We had an awesome slumber party and I love you Cassie.

    ReplyDelete