Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Little Grandma Memories!


Humming a tune no matter where we were.
Loving the flag. Waving to the flag whenever we passed one...cause it was waving to us!
Looking for her pocketbook.
Smell of chewing gum...was it Winterfresh or Doublement?
Looking in the mirror....her passenger visor.
Oh no in trouble...."go sit on the davenport"!
Happy to taste 'Snapple' for the first time.
Wonderful stories....talk talk talk....always something amazing to hear her say.
Her kids and grandkids were the best! No doubt!
"Vic, I gotta go the bathroom"....a common phrase on a trip to anyplace!
Landry that smelled so yummy....Snuggle....fresh and never wrinkled!
"Open the door"....do not close the bedroom door.
Let's go to Bitsy Mama's....or Smitty's!!!!! Wooohoooo
'Get my pocketbook'....a garage sale!
History, history history!
'Come here".....so I followed her to her bedroom and saw something little, but she always had a great long story behind whatever we were looking at!
Homemade applesauce! Chunky with lots of cinnamon.
Water....water....water.....she drank a gallon or two a day! :)
"VIC" :) loved that one!!!
SAS shoes! so cute!
Go Suns!!!
Rush Limbaugh.......front room radio on!
Give her a word and she could sing a song about it!


I LOVED MY LITTLE GRANDMA
Happy Birthday...see you in the kingdom!

Anyone else have a memory or two? She was wonderful!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tami..as always you have given a great tribute to Mom. Both Mom and Dad are smiling. Memories are how we keep loved ones close to our hearts and a heart beat away from seeing them once again. Love you and thank you for this post. Aunt Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tami I just saw this post and of course, you made me cry with the many memories of my wonderful Mom. There are so many words to describe such a God given mother and I appreciate the ones you put down. We could write a whole book about my precious mother and my father. Love, your Mom

    ReplyDelete