Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jodi Sue---Sister Sue - Birthday whoo hoo!!

Ahhhh Jodi my sister the birthday girl! Jodi loves to learn, teach, read, study, set goals, and is so very passionate about what she believes! I do look up to, admire and want to be like my big sister (who is not so "big" anymore after her huge weight loss...:) )
I can't believe God has given me such a perfect friend! Jodi is there for me at all times! We have such a great friendship, she is tough on me when I need it, and yet she is also there for me with a gentle ear when I need that as well. This past few months have been hard on her...with the passing of Christian but, NEVER, I mean never has her faith shaken. Jodi has in this difficult time clung to the cross, clung to Christ and has loved her Lord been an AMAZING example to me and so many others! As so many in the times of old she has left a legacy of faith and hope for future generations!
Well, its a blessing to have Jodi as my sister and my very best friend!

Happy birthday Jodi Sue! Call me and wake me if you get scared...anytime....promise!!!
(This was a statement we said to one another every night while growing up....I loved it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Though Grandpa Taco is no longer with us on the earth to celebrate his joined birthday with Jodi....I want to honor him...and say to all I miss him on this day the 8th of March! HE was an amazing man, husband, father, friend and Grandfather! Love you and miss you Grandpa Great!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jodi is an amazing sister and is very lucky to have another amazing sister in you Tami!!! Loved your birthday post. And yes I miss Dad so much (your Little Grandpa) and have fond memories of how proud he was sharing his birthday with his grandaughter Jodi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tribute to two amazing twins, as Grandpa called Jodi and him. There were many birthdays they celebrated together and I have some amazing pictures that they took on their birthdays. It was because my Mom and Dad had me and put me with such a wonderful husband that He gave us a beautiful daughter in Jodi. I honor both of them on their birthdays. I know I am late, but I just found your new blog. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mold for men was broke after W.W. II. like the old saying they don't make em like they used 2.

    ReplyDelete